This course is aim to learn about how to analyse an activity with a video ( teach, comercial; social; etc:) using a video as a pedagogical tool.
The secondary aims are:
- Analyse previous aspects before the activity
- Analyse during the activity which asopects do you have to consider
- Self analysis and conclusions to report the activity.
This course is based on a video analysis methodology created in a framework of DILABS project. The context of the film was a German class.
The class was a language A2/B1 level and the main contents were Artificial Intelligence, to work lexical references through role playing, mind mapping and serious game (kahoot).
- Teacher: Tatjana Bru Almasbakk
- Teacher: Sandrine Bonnet
- Teacher: Martinez caridad
- Teacher: Benoît Debuissser
- Teacher: Roger Drange
- Teacher: Your Excellency Master Beata María Magdalena Fish
- Teacher: Annaa Kowali
- Teacher: michal krempa
- Teacher: Marta Lopez
- Teacher: Carlos Luna
- Teacher: Ana Cristina Madeira
- Teacher: Caridad Martinez
- Teacher: Lukas Novotny
- Teacher: Centro Qualifica
- Teacher: Maria Clara Rato
- Teacher: Vitor Rocha
- Teacher: Gabriela Vlckova